Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland and the Washington DC Area
The term “Mommy Makeover” is used in Plastic Surgery frequently to imply that more than one cosmetic procedure has been performed in a “mom” that has finished having children.
First, the surgery addresses the breast tissue, which is often affected by pregnancy:
- Postpartum Involution-Loss of breast tissue after pregnancy with or without breastfeeding—Requiring Breast Implants
- Postpartum Breast Enlargement- Requiring Breast Reduction
- Postpartum Loss of Elasticity in the Breast Skin Resulting in Ptosis (sagging breasts) —Requiring Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
and second, the surgery addresses the abdominal area:
- Excess Abdominal Fatty Tissue Resistant to Diet and Exercise (Low Abdominal Pouch)—Requiring Abdominal Liposuction
- Loose Abdominal Muscles, Excess Skin and Excess Abdominal Fatty Tissue—Requiring Abdominoplasty.